Managing your time is managing your life. Here is a quick way you can start tonight.
Yes, you will need to spend a little time on it. You will need to take time to ask yourself the right questions and ponder their answers.
Take a few moments of time at the end of your day, relax and ask yourself the following questions:
- Was I proactive (under control, making stuff happen) or reactive (responding or reacting to stuff after it happened) today?
- Proactive – Great
- Reactive – Need to work on eliminating that.
- Did I carry out what I set up to do today?
- Yes – Great
- No – Don’t beat-up on yours self, ask follow-up questions:
- Why? Did I spin Wheels?
- What could I have done differently?
- What adjustments I need to make to I can catch up?
- What is tomorrow’s plan?
- I suggest taking an index card and writing your plan. Read your card first think in the morning. Re-read and refer to it throughout your day. It will act as a reminder consciously and subconsciously.
Tomorrow night, do it all again. If you wrote a card, use it in your daily review.
This a quick, simple and easy formula to get you going tonight. However to master your time entails an in-depth understanding of time and the how to capture its precious moments. Learn here how: https://styletoalifestyle.com/time-management/